Our application process requires a prospect to submit the following:
- A completed application
- Payment, see the membership fee for the price ($250 of the fee is non-refundable) to complete the screening process and a formal background check
- A current passport-style photo
Once the items above have been received and the background check is complete, you will be contacted to meet and interview with a minimum of two of our Board members. Should you know an existing member, we encourage you to have him or her sponsor /co-sponsor your application.
In addition, a CCW (or similar) is required in order to apply for membership.
If you are not recommended for membership, you will be refunded $2,250.
- IMPORTANT Applications will not be processed without the application fee of $2500.
- If you do not meet the criteria for membership, $2,250 will be refunded.
- The application fee includes the first year's dues, two USMP badges, a wallet with identification credentials, a USMP hat pin, belt badge holder, a USMP belt buckle for our western uniform, polo shirt with USMP logo, dress shirt with USMP logo.
- A current passport-style photograph must be attached with this application.
- In addition, a CCW (or similar) is required in order to apply for membership.